- Been in the Helicopter Business for over 35 Years
- Canadian and U.S. Licenced Rotary Wing Pilot (A119, AS350, BH04, BH05, BH06) with over 10,000 Flight Hours
- Canadian and U.S. Licenced Fixed Wing Pilot
- Canadian and U.S. Licenced AME (A119, AS350, BH04, BH05, BH06)
- Completed Manufacturer Training Courses (Both Pilot & Engineer) with Agusta, Eurocopter, Bell, P&W, Turbomeca and Allison
- Screen Actors Guild Member
Owner/ Operations Manager
- Been in the Helicopter Business for over 15 Years
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing with Minor in Business & Economics
- Career in Retail as Regional Director of Stores overseeing 125 Stores producing over $175 million
- Extensive Experience in all Areas related to Recruiting, Hiring, Training and Supervising over 1000 Employees
- Completed Helicopter Operations Management and SMS Training Courses
Volunteer - "Team Leader - Customer Relations"
Vancouver 2010 Olympics
SAG Pilot Joe Barr flying the Bell 205 filming the Motion Picture "Chill Factor" with Cuba Gooding Jr.