"Fighting Fires at 150 Knots!"
- Fastest Helicopter In It's Class (Same Cruise Speed as the Bird Dog Airplane Making It Ideal for Initial Attack)
- 7 Foot Main Baggage Compartment Separate from Cabin
- Same Landing Footprint as Bell Longranger
- Best Price Per Passenger Mile in All Classes of Helicopters Due to It's Speed
- All Electronic Digital Engine Control
- SAS System (Reduces Pilot Fatigue and Creates More Stable Platform for Hover Exits & Precision Long Lining)
- Equipped with Satellite Telephone and Tracking System
- Two Large Sliding Doors for Ease of Loading and Unloading
- Maximum Weight: 2,720 kg/ 5,997 lb. (3,000 kg/ 6,614 lb. with External Load
- Useful Load 1,290 kg/ 2845 lb.
- Capacity: one Pilot and seven passengers or 1,451 kg/ 3,200 lb. with sling
- Power Plant: Pratt & Whitney PT6B-37A Maximum Take Off Power : 1000 SHP
- Fast Cruise Speed: 228 km/h - - 150 kt (at max. weight)
- Maximum Range: 935 km/ 505 nm (takeoff at max weight)
- Maximum Endurance (with no reserves): 5:2 hours
- Length, Blade in Front: 45 ft.